Dreaming Spanish provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access videos (“Dreaming Spanish content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices ("Dreaming Spanish ready devices").
- Membership. Your Dreaming Spanish membership will continue until terminated. To use the Dreaming Spanish service you must have Internet access and a Dreaming Spanish ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- Promotional Offers. We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or memberships (“Offers”). Offer eligibility is determined by Dreaming Spanish at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Dreaming Spanish membership may not be eligible for certain introductory Offers. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Dreaming Spanish membership to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you.
- Billing and Cancellation.
3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Dreaming Spanish service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the"Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it for up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. If you signed up for Dreaming Spanish using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, you can find the billing information about your Dreaming Spanish membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
3.2. Payment Methods. To use the Dreaming Spanish service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3. Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your Dreaming Spanish membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Dreaming Spanish service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unwatched Dreaming Spanish content. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, you will lose access to all premium benefits at the end of your current billing period, but you will continue to be able to use the free-tier product and your progress data will continue to be maintained. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page. If you signed up for Dreaming Spanish using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Dreaming Spanish membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Dreaming Spanish service through that third party.
3.5. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Dreaming Spanish Service
4.1. You must be at least 18 years of age to become a member of the Dreaming Spanish service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
4.2. The Dreaming Spanish service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your Dreaming Spanish membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Dreaming Spanish service and view Dreaming Spanish content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
4.3. You may view the Dreaming Spanish content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" page.
4.4. The Dreaming Spanish service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Dreaming Spanish content.
4.6. The quality of the display of the Dreaming Spanish content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 1.0 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 3.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 15.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 4K or higher). You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching Dreaming Spanish content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your Dreaming Spanish ready device.
4.7. Dreaming Spanish software is developed by, or for, Dreaming Spanish and may solely be used for authorized streaming and viewing of Dreaming Spanish content through Dreaming Spanish ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Dreaming Spanish software and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the Dreaming Spanish account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Dreaming Spanish account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Dreaming Spanish ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Dreaming Spanish or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability. The Dreaming Spanish service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or mandatory consumer protection rights that may apply to you.
- Class Action Waiver. WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND Dreaming Spanish AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and Dreaming Spanish agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
8.2. Unsolicited Materials. Dreaming Spanish does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Dreaming Spanish content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Dreaming Spanish.
8.5. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: August 1, 2021